Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mile 2210.0: I love mayonnaise!

9/7/2010
Rained and drizzled on and off all day. Not too miserable though. Best trail magic since before South Lake Tahoe, thanks to section alums Joanne and Greg. Killed enough time there that Micro and I had to do a bit of night hiking to catch up to Sweet 16. Couldn't find a very good tent spot, ended up pitching our tent in the middle of a trail junction.

At the trail magic, I had two hotdogs. I couldn't remember if hotdogs are typically eaten with ketchup, mustard, relish, and mayonnaise, just like how hamburgers are usually eaten with mayo, mustard, ketchup, lettuce, tomato, and onion. So I went ahead and put mayo on my hotdog, which it turns out is not typical. I used to think mayo was gross, but actually it's amazing! It's creamy, fatty, and super delicious. Mmm... I could eat if with a spoon!


- Typoed on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment