Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Mile 91: Jimmy buffeted


I have been told that these are way too long and verbose to read. Sorry. It is ridiculous to summarize once for an internet audience, and go into detail all over again for my own journal.

I therefor adapting an Olsson-style summary format, and taking on anything else at the end.

Best part of the day: sleeping in a real bed.
Worst part of the day: not knowing what to do when I oissed Carmen off.
Sensory experience:
-strong winds trying to blow me off the narrow, rocky trail on the sides of very steep mountains
-smell of crushed sage
-new hill has new plants: barrel cacti made it look pimply, tall green thing got "Under the Sea" from The Little Mermaid stuck in my head
Fun of the day: hiking with hot hiker boy!

- Typoed on my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment